M.T.M. s.r.l. Unipersonal
Registered office: Via La Morra, 1 - 12062 - Cherasco (CN) Italy
Fully paid-up capital Euros 2.400.000
Reg.of Companies of Cuneo n. 00525960043 R.E.A. of Cuneo n. 107283
Tax and VAT number 00525960043
Informative for personal data handling
SUBJECT: informative report and agreement for use of personal data handling and protection according to the Lgs. Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, art. 13
Informative report according to the Lgs. Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, art. 13
TYPE AND NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
DATA HANDLING PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOU GIVE CONSENT WHERE REQUIRED (ART. 23 D.LGS. 196/2003)
Handling of personal data (such as company name, surname and name, email address, phone numbers and address) you voluntarily provided, concerning:
– registration to the service www.brc.it/www.brcgasservice.it for receiving newsletter, information, commercial proposals, technical support, warranty labour management, regulations update, events advertising, promotional communication for similar service and being contacted by M.T.M. S.r.l. through email.
PROCEDURES OF PERSONAL DATA HANDLING – CONSERVATION
Personal data handling will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, using procedures and instruments able to assure the best safety and privacy, by subjects expressly charged with it, in accordance with articles 31 and following of Lgs. Decree 196/03. Data will be stored for a period not exceeding the time necessary to attain purpose for which they have been collected and processed.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your personal data, object of the handling, will not be disclosed – except in case of manifest authorization given through suitable informative sheets – but they could be disclosed to other companies of the Group or other foreign companies related to M.T.M. S.r.l. inside the European Union, according to the art. 42 Lgs. Decree no. 196/2003. Your personal data could be disclosed in foreign non-European Countries according to the art. 43 and 44 letter b) Lgs. Decree no. 196/2003, for purposes indicated, in order to comply with contracts or related purpose. Your personal data could thus be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects (generally internal individuals) providing services for managing the M.T.M. S.r.l. informative system and telecommunication networks (including electronic mail and Internet websites-hosting management);
- subjects carrying out users’ support activity;
- subjects carrying out supervision, revision and certification of M.T.M. S.r.l. activities.
Subjects belonging to the categories mentioned above are the responsible persons for personal data handling, or they work in complete autonomy as separate data processing holders. The list of responsible persons is constantly updated and available at M.T.M. S.r.l. premises. No further data communication or diffusion will occur without your prior express agreement.
NATURE OF CONFERMENT AND AGREEMENT
The conferment of data required (marked by an *) and your related agreement is compulsory, failing which MTM S.r.l. will not be able to complete your website mailing list subscription request. The conferment of data not marked by an * is optional, failing which no consequences in newsletter release will occur.
You can assert your rights as indicated by articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 Lgs. Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, contacting the personal data handling holder company via email at email@example.com or mail at M.T.M. S.r.l. via La Morra, 1 in Cherasco (CN).
Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, regardless of their being already recorded, and to have it communicated in intelligible form.
2. LThe person concerned has the right to obtain information about: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and procedures of data processing; c) the logic applied in case of automated processing through electronic instruments; d) identification details of holder, responsible persons and appointed representative according to art. 5, par. 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity of appointed representative in any are of the Country, officers or appointees. 3. The person concerned has the right to obtain: a) the update, correction or, where interested therein, addition to the data; b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data unlawfully processed, including data which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) the declaration that operations indicated in letters a) and b) have been made known, even with regards to their content, to those people to whom the data has been communicated or transmitted, except in case where complying with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly out of proportion if compared to the right being safeguarded. 4. The person concerned has the right to object, entirely or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, him/her personal data processing, even if relevant to the aim of collection; b) him/her personal data processing for the purpose of advertising or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The personal data you provided will be securely stored by M.T.M. S.r.l.
The data processing holder is M.T.M. S.r.l. represented by its legal representative.
If user does not want to be contacted anymore, the use of his personal data will stop immediately. If user contacts the company, he is kindly requested to provide his email address, name, address and/or phone numbers, in order to properly manage his instance. To unsubscribe from the mailing list please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to MTM S.r.l. via La Morra, 1 a Cherasco (CN) for the attention of P&P-IMC Dept. with the subject “Unsubscribing from mailing list”.